Sunday, November 15, 2009

How Is Your Neighborhood Doing In The Current housing Market?


Do you know how well your home value is standing up to the current pressures of the market? You can be informed about up to date sales information by signing up for my monthly sales report. Every month I send out a list of sales in specific communities showing what sold, listing and selling price, number of days on the market and average sales for the month.


You can receive this list tailored to your community. Whether you live in Brookline, Jamaica Plain, the South End or Newton, you will receive a monthly reckoning of all the home sales in your community so that when you are ready to sell or to refinance you will be as knowledgeable about home values as a professional in the real estate business.

Just email or call me and let me know what towns you want to watch and I'll enter you in the correct email list without any obligations.

No comments: