Whether you’re buying or selling a house, there’s a lot to consider — what’s available, what your price range is, comparable sales, neighborhood information, and more. It’s a lot of work to gather all of this information, but using iPhone apps can make the process a lot easier. Read on to learn about 20 great apps for people engaged in a home sale.
- Zillow: Using the Zillow app, homebuyers can actually drive around a neighborhood and view values of all homes, not just those for sale. You can also check prices on sale properties, and check out homes on Google Street View if you’re not in the area.
- Walk Score: If walkability is important to you in a home, check out the Walk Score using this app. You’ll find out about nearby amenities and find the most walkable parts of the neighborhood.
- Open Home Pro: Open Home Pro is a must-have for real estate agents. You can use it to collect client information, publish real estate listings, and stay in contact with clients.
- AroundMe: Use AroundMe to quickly find out about what’s around potential homes. You’ll be able to search for banks, gas stations, hospitals, and other important businesses.
- Wikihood: Using Wikihood, you can learn about any neighborhood in the world. You’ll learn about people, culture, buildings, companies, geographical information, and more.
- Sketches: Use Sketches to jot down notes and illustrate ideas on your iPhone. You can even annotate pictures, making notes about items within a home.
- Evernote: Whether you’re buying or selling a home, keeping track of your notes, photos, and more is valuable. Using Evernote, you can create notes with photo, text, or